Beyond Vision is providing consulting, integration and development services for Salesforce.com including sales cloud, service cloud, non-profit cloud, omni studio (Vlocity), force.com platform and mulesoft.
Our other then salesforce.com expertise include Asp.net and WordPress
Founded in 1999, over the years we have established our clientele in the UK, USA & South-Asia. Our portfolio ranges from successful CRM implementation to business apps, mobile apps and e-Commerce websites.
Our years of experience, a pool of IT resources and excellence in top technologies can be of a winning solution to your outsourcing needs.
The Benefits of Choosing Beyond Vision
- Over all more than 20 years of web application development experience including 10 years of core SF development, design, setup and integration projects in various sectors.
- Pool of skilled and certified resources.
- Easily accessible project managers work directly with you on your projects through completion.
Salesforce.com Skill Set
Beyond Vision has 10+ years of salesforce.com and force.com projects alone.
Our team of certified professionals possess the following Salesforce.com certifications.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect
- Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Area of Expertise
- Aura Components
- Lightning Process Automation
- Apex Bulkify Triggers
- Integration external application via SOAP and REST API
- Customization using Point and Click
- User Management (Roles,profiles,permissions set and public groups etc)
- Data Migration using (Data Loader and Data Import Wizard)
- Standard Salesforce Design Patterns.
- Lightning Email Templates
- Data Raptors
- Integration Procedure
Other Skill Set
We do programming jobs involving Web Technologies
- C#.Net, VB.Net
- Web services
- Designing in Photoshop
- Responsive HTML
We are situated in Karachi, Pakistan and our time zone is GMT+5. Our work timings are from 6AM GMT to 3PM GMT but we are always available for meeting with our worldwide clients during their business hours. Our managers and senior resources meet clients during their business hours. They gather requirements and then we do the work during our business hours.
After delivering the solution, if anything urgent comes up, we also work during US & other time zones to provide support.